Or at least what I TRY to eat. I TRY to stick with these “rules” but I do cheat. I’m not extremely strict although I need to be.
- Lots and lots of organic fruits and vegetables, preferably raw.
- Very little dairy; raw butter, yogurt made from raw dairy products
- No soy
- No processed foods or artificial “stuff” (colors, flavorings, etc.)
- No processed sugar & no artificial sweeteners. Only small amounts of raw honey or 100% maple syrup.
- No processed flour products. Totally whole grain (non-gluten) product once per day.
- No Caffeine, no decaf black tea or coffee (may have herbal tea w/raw honey)
- Drink 2 qts. water per day (mostly homemade vitamin water)
- Very little oils or fats (only olive oil, coconut oil or naturally occurring fats such as avocados or nuts)
I try to remain under 1600 calories per day.